These events are a great way to learn about new career opportunities and spend an evening meeting interesting, like-minded people and making new friends. The crowd is always a healthy mix of corporate professionals wanting to escape and hardy individuals who have already made the leap. With over 100,000 Escape members, you can be sure of a diverse crowd and plenty of new people to meet with.
Adam Street Private Members Club, a private club just off the Strand in Central London. Adam Street members are Investors, Entrepreneurs and Freelancers themselves, hence it’s a great place for networking.
9 Adam Street, The Strand, London, WC2N 6AA. Google Maps location.
The Rotary Room members club, a private club located just off Old Street roundabout, next door to TechHub. The Rotary Room is a large, informal space which includes a fully licensed bar. Please look out for detailed instructions of how to find it which will be sent 48 hours before the event, as this venue is well hidden!
Rotary Room, 70 City Road, London EC1Y 2BJ. Google Maps location.
All Escape Members are welcome but these are always popular and places are limited to 50 people hence you should RSVP to get your name on the guest list. We use Eventbrite to keep things simple and you’ll be sent all the event details once your booking is confirmed. No need to print or bring any tickets with you, just sign-in at the door or see a member of the Escape team.
18:00 – Bar opens (for those able to get there early)
19:00 – The Esc team introduce Escape and our speaker(s)
19:05 – Guest talk followed by informal Q&A
20:00 – Drinks and networking in the bar area (bar open until last orders)
If you have any questions, would like the Escape team to ask a specific question to a speaker on your behalf, or if you’re new to Escape or coming for the first time, please drop Stuart an email (email@example.com) and he’ll be sure to introduce you to our friendly crowd.
Examples of previous Evening Escapes
Below we have provided a selection of previous “Evening Escape” speakers and events
- Emily Kerr (ex-Bain) and Josh Perry (ex-Accenture), founders of Unlocked Guides, making travel books for kids
- Rob Fitzpatrick, tech entrepreneur, YCombinator alum and founder of Dex.io on How to Navigate the London Startup Scene
- Frank Yeung, from banking to burrito’s Frank founded gourmet food business Poncho 8 in London
- Will Orr-Ewing and Josh Pull, educationalist entrepreneurs behind Keystone Tutors and Chalkboard Leaning
- Henry Erskine-Crum, LSE Honours Graduate and Co-Founder of Bullseye Hub, Spoonfed Media and Evently
- Tom Rippin, Founder of the social enterprise scheme OnPurpose
- Lev Wood, ex Parachute Regiment turned founder of extreme adventure startup Secret Compass
- Cathi Bruns, left her role working on global design projects at Yahoo to found the creative design studio worksinotajob.com