Hello everyone. Here is the UK and International version of your Monday newsletter. Below are the Top 10 Opportunities. You can view the full newsletter in your browser by clicking here.
Escape of the Week – Coral Lodge 15.41, Moçambique
SENIOR MANAGEMENT COUPLE – Ilha de Moçambique
Top 10 Opportunities to ‘Do Something Different’…
1. Experienced professionals. Sales, commercial & comms skills. Empathy for charities – Here – Partnerships Account Development Manager – JustGiving – London, UK
2. Revolutionize financial services for micro and small business across Latin America – Here – Account Manager, Latin America – Entrepreneurial Finance Lab – Miraflores, Peru
3. Join Our Vibrant Startup & Build A Solid International Proj Mgt & Finance Department – Here – Business Controller – Yacht Week – London, UK
4. Have you worked in Cambodia / Thailand / Vietnam? Seeking Finance Professionals – Here – Finance & Accounting Manager - Central Asia Development Group – Siem Reap, Cambodia
5. All Consultants. Join the world’s leading environmental & social consulting company – Here – Principal Consultant (& other roles) – Environmental Resources Management – London, UK
6. Lively couple to spend 45 weeks of the year living in a private hillside villa in Ibiza – Here – Caretaker Couple – Private Villa – just outside of Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, Spain
7. Work with an Exec who cares! Empower young ppl with Finance & Enterprise Education – Here – Executive Assistant (2.5 days per week) – MyBnK – London, UK
8. Investment Officer for debt in Microfinance, Fair Trade & Sustinable Agiculture Finance – Here – Investment Officer – ResponsAbility Social Investments – Mumbai, India
9. Could you help a football team become financially stable? Seeking volunteers – Here – Football Team Business Consultant – The Collective: Sierra Leone – Makeni, Sierra Leone
10. Entrepreneurial 2nd / final year undergrads/grads with an interest in social change – Here – Paid Summer Internship – Social Finance – London, UK
- ARE YOU HIRING? GOT A JOB FOR OUR TOP 10? Visit the Employer Zone or Post A Job.
- Did you know it is free to post volunteer opportunities on Escape the City!? Click Here.
“Be different. Think different. Better to be a pirate than to join the navy.”
You can view the full newsletter in your browser by clicking here.