We’ve got a really exciting evening planned for April’s Esc Wednesday (what is an Esc Wed?)
We will be meeting at Adam Street Club – a private members club for entrepreneurs just off the Strand on the evening of 20th April.
To attend please do two things:
- Buy your ticket – click here
- Send us a suggested question for Henry & Alex: email@example.com (please do do this – makes for a great Q&A)
About Henry and Alex
Spoonfed.co.uk is an events and venue recommendation guide primarily focused on London.
In June 2010 Spoonfed Media launched a new product called Bullseyehub which is a web-based marketing system that combines elements of email, mobile and social media marketing in addition to customer management.
In December 2009 Henry and Alex were picked as winners in the Courvoisier The Future 500 competition and were chosen to host a panel at the 2010 South by Southwest (SXSW) Technology conference in Austin, Texas.
As of April 2010 Spoonfed Media has raised a total of £1 million across two funding rounds from leading technology and media angel investors.
5 reasons to come…
- You want to hear the story behind Spoonfed.co.uk – a really exciting addition to the events guide scene
- You want to hear how these guys started their own successful businesses straight from university
- You might be considering starting your own online business and would like to pick up some hints and tips
- You would like to meet some like-minded people in a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- You want to hear more about Escape the City and want to come and have a chat with the founders Dom & Rob.
- Date: Wednesday 20th April.
- Kick-off: Bar opens 6 pm, talk starts between 7.30 and 8 pm.
- Venue:Adam Street Club - 9 Adam Street, The Strand ,WC2N 6AA
- Directions: Nearest tubes: Embankment / Charing Cross.
- Food: Food will be able to order from the bar menu.
- Closing Time: The bar closes at 1 am. Definitely stay for a drink!
- Capacity: 80 people.
- Cost: £5 buy your ticket here.
- More: What is an Esc Wednesday?