A big thank you to Dave Cornthwaite for sharing his incredible adventures and unconventional lifestyle with us.
Thank you to everyone who came to last night’s Esc Wednesday – it was a lot of fun. If you didn’t come: here is what it was about. Hope you enjoyed it and found it useful.
5 Things we learnt
1. Comfort kills ambition
2. Take time to think about what you really want from life (write a bucket list)
3. ‘It pays the bills’ is THE worst reason to be in a job. We spend more time at work than anything else, we can’t afford not to enjoy it!
4. Time disappears far too fast, live to ensure you never have to say ‘I wish I’d….’
5. Creativity is the fruit of happiness, in the making and doing of new things we realise the importance in life
Dave Cornthwaite is a record-breaking endurance athlete, adventurer, author & speaker whose original & thought-provoking expeditions & projects have been shared with millions.
Dave continues to explore the possibilities of endurance travel and human potential through Expedition1000: 25 journeys of 1000 miles or more, each using a different form of human, animal or natural powered transport that will see him travel across 3 oceans, to both poles and undertake expeditions on every continent.
- Here is Dave’s Hero profile
- Here is Dave’s website
- Here is Dave’s email address: dave @ davecornthwaite.co.uk
Hope you all enjoyed last night as much as we did. Good luck with everything, stay in touch, etc.
If anyone wants to make any connections from last night that they didn’t manage to do after the questions please just comment below and we’ll try and put you in touch with each other.