We’ve got a really exciting evening planned for March’s Esc Wednesday (What is an Esc Wednesday?) on the evening of 16th March.
Our special guest is Dave Cornthwaite – www.davecornthwaite.com
Dave Cornthwaite is a record-breaking endurance athlete, adventurer, author & speaker whose original & thought-provoking expeditions & projects have been shared with millions.
Dave continues to explore the possibilities of endurance travel and human potential through Expedition1000: 25 journeys of 1000 miles or more, each using a different form of human, animal or natural powered transport that will see him travel across 3 oceans, to both poles and undertake expeditions on every continent.
To attend please do two things:
6 reasons to come…
- You might be considering making a new start in life, whether it’s beginning a business or heading off into the unknown.
- You would like to hear about the pros and cons of Dave’s transition from Graphic Designer to Adventurer/ Author.
- You’d like to hear advice about fundraising, the do’s and don’ts, from a man trying to raise £1,000,000 for charity
- You may have heard about Dave’s upcoming book about Dating. He’ll be open to questions about this, as well as adventure.
- You would like to meet some like-minded people in a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- You want to hear more about Escape the City and want to come and have a chat with the founders Dom & Rob.
- Date: Wednesday 16th March
- Time: Bar opens 6 pm, talks start at 7.30 pm
- Venue: The private bar above The Yorkshire Grey pub (use side entrance)
- Address: The Yorkshire Grey, 29-33 Greys Inn Road, WC1X 8PN
- Directions: Nearest tubes: Chancery Lane (Central) & Holborn (Piccadilly)
- Capacity: 50 people
- Food: Food is available from the bar menu till about 8.30/9 pm
- Cost: £5 contribution to the minimum spend – buy your ticket here
- More: What is an Esc Wednesday?